Hospitality & Enterprise Mesh Solutions
Why use a Mesh router ?
- Mesh routing is very reliable and self-healing. They do not rely on designated routers, instead each node acts as a router for one another - so if a break occurs there is no interruption to any one node.
- The network gets bigger and faster as more mesh router nodes are added. They will also run faster as there is no central router.
- Can be used in places that don't have existing network cabling like outdoors or apartment blocks.
- Your entire network is controlled and monitored via a Cloud based server, accessible anywhere in the world via Internet.
- Vouchers can be printed online to be used for access control.
- Able to handle 2 SSID's, so one private for personal usage and one public.
Single Band Routers (2.4 Ghz)
Each router is an access point, mesh gateway and repeater all in one tiny reliable package. It’s also two networks in one with both open (public) and secure (WPA) encrypted SSIDs so you can share a connection without sharing your data.
Built in hardware watchdog chip that will restart the router should it lock up due to environmental or power spikes or short outages. This greatly minimizes truck rolls and customer service calls.
Passive POE support (6-18v, not 802.3af) means you can do longer-run Power over Ethernet installations making it easy to install outdoors, in ceilings or anywhere you have existing CAT5/6 cabling.
2dbi onboard chip diversity antenna to reduce multipath distortion problems.
- Zero Config, Plug & Play, Self Forming, Self Healing Mesh Hardware
- Watchdog Chip
- Free Online Hosted Management Control & Monitor Usage
- Dual SSIDs for Public & Private Use
- WLAN Standard: 802.11g/n
- Main Antenna: 2.5dbi RP-SMA Diversity Antenna: 2dbi chip
- RF Power 100mw (20dBm)
- Ethernet: 2
- POE: 6-18v
- Power Supply: 12vdc, 220vac
- LEDs: Power, Internet, Wireless
- Temperature: 0-50 C Dimensions: 3.75” x 2.75” x 1”
- Certifications: FCC / IC / CE
Dual Band Routers (5.0 Ghz and 2.4 Ghz)
Its zero-config mesh means hard-to- reach dead zones are a thing of the past. Each router is an access point, mesh gateway and repeater all in one reliable package. It is also two networks in one with both open and secure (WPA2 and WPA-Enterprise) encrypted & VLAN tagged SSIDs so you can provide customer or guest access without sharing access to your internal LAN.
Includes a hardware watchdog processor that will restart the router should it lock up due to environmental or power spikes or short outages. This greatly minimizes truck rolls and customer service calls
- Zero Config, Plug & Play, Self Forming, Self-configuration and self-healing layer 2 mesh
- Hardware Watchdog
- Free Cloud Controller Control & Monitor Usage
- Dual SSIDs: One public with bandwidth control & splash page, redirect URL; one private with WPA2 encryption
- Dual 300mbps 802.11n radios, one 2.4ghz, and one 5ghz used exclusively for mesh.
- Up to 50mbps actual throughput to clients on 2.4ghz using standard 20mhz (narrow) channels over 1 hop mesh
- Advanced 802.11n features including 2x2 MIMO (on each radio, 4 internal antennas) and beam forming
- QoS (WMM) to prioritize voice traffic
- Creates an optional wireless bridge for secure access to network resources, even over the mesh
- Supports up to 100 clients per AP
- Passive POE (12-18v) support. Optional 802.3af POE adapter
- AES encryption of node configuration data
- 5-port 10/100 Ethernet switch. Over 26% Power saving (Green technology)
- Dual SSIDs for Public & Private Use
- Dual 300mbps radios 2.4 & 5ghz
- Quad Internal Antennas
- WLAN Standard: 802.11g/n 2x2 MIMO each band
- QoS: Voice, video prioritization
- VLAN tagging
- Security: WPA2 / WPA-Enterprise
- RF Power: 18-21dBm
- Receive Sens: -69 to -92 dBm
- Ethernet: 5 Port 10/100 Switch
- POE: 6-18v non 802.3af
- Power Supply: 12vdc, 110/240v
- LEDs: Power, Internet,
- Wireless Temperature: 0-45° C
- Size: 17cm x 11cm x 2.5cm
- Certifications: FCC / CE / UL / ROHS